* Eduardo’s has been making pasta for over 40 years. Our all-natural family recipe contains no preservatives, salt or artificial colors.In 1967, Eduardo Morettoni and his wife Marcella started a small restaurant in San Francisco, just minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge. The family style, elbow rubbing, congenial atmosphere pleased customers, but most of all people loved the delicious homemade pasta. What was once a gourmet delight, available only to customers of his restaurant, has become accessible to pasta lovers throughout the world.
* Try our Organic dried mushrooms including the smoky Porcini, the
versatile Shiitake, and our organic Mushroom Medley. These mushrooms
offer complex flavors, colors, and textures that will add a new
dimension to pasta, rice, and any dish that calls for mushrooms.
* Nutty, balanced, not too green, this is lovely blended with fresh squeezed meyer lemon juice and sea salt for an easy vinaigrette. Great vinegar starts with great wine. Napa Valley as a world class growing region for grapes is recognized the world around as being California's premier growing region.
* Tomasso was a landmark of San Francisco since 1935. The restaurant opened in 1935 with the only wood-fired brick oven on the West Coast. Known for their pizza and cuisine from Naples.
* This sourdough starter culture, paired with a starter crock, is what you need to get on the road to creating your own sourdough. Very traditional and equally tasty.
* Garden In a Bag fresh-grown Basil right in your kitchen.