Assortment for her - Full
* Jean Arnold,
479° Popcorn’s founder, started the company in tribute to her mother,
who popped organic popcorn with a stovetop hand-cranked popper leaving
Jean with a lingering memory and fondness for quality popcorn. She’s
continuing in the tradition, and is dedicated to sharing the honest
pleasure of popcorn with varieties seasoned with 479°’s own delicious
blend of exotic spices.
* The crew at Jeremiah's Pick believes the right roast creates the right taste. Their medium-bodied Mocha Java, with its rich blend of earthy, chocolate, and bright.
* XO Chocolate Fruit Bark comes from a small chocolatier in Berkeley creating outrageously beautiful creations.
* Delicate and sweet, these crisp, buttery shortbreads (or “shorties” for short) handcrafted with pure and simple ingredients by
Botanical Bakery, will delight anyone. These enticing cookies pair
perfectly with tea, coffee, wine, and cheese and are said to “soothe the
* Celebrating 20 years of organic farming this year, Frog Hollow Farm created their legendary signature conserves with their own legendary fruit. Less than 20% sugar, these luscious conserves are filled with the natural succulent tanginess and full flavors of the apricots, peaches, cherries, and nectarines they grow.
* The brother-sister team at Numi Tea has been following their vision--reviving the serenity, creativity, and comfort inspired by the simple art of tea—for over 10 years. Their unique and artful blends, like Rooibos (Red Tea), Lemon Myrtle, Honeybush, and Dry Desert Lime, will awaken the palate while it inspiring the soul.
* Simmons handcrafted soap from 100% organic natural oils like olive, palm, and coconut, is beautifully wrapped in recycled handmade paper from Thailand. The bar’s trace minerals and essential rose oil will renew and pamper the skin, while leaving a subtly sweet floral scent.
* The Sweet Dreams eye pillow, fit for a queen, is all the more sweet because it’s handmade by a group of young at-risk women who are learning entrepreneurship, art instruction, and leadership as part of the Turning Heads project in San Francisco. These young women create small pillows with big scents while fulfilling big dreams. Who wouldn’t appreciate such a gift?
* What could be more perfect than a succulent plant that lives on for your dear one to enjoy for years to come? The Hen and chicks can be planted in her outdoor garden or keep her company indoors, reminding her daily of your thoughtfulness.
* 18 Rabbits granola is another creation tied to warm feelings. Alison Bailey Vercruysse created her sweet granola cereals and bars of nuts, fruits and honey, in remembrance of the sweet aromas wafting from her mother’s Texas kitchen as she made her own granola. 18 Rabbits focuses on artisanal and organic ingredients while bringing food back to its roots through simplicity and authenticity.